WE PROMISE TO KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE
1. The information on the pages of this website are only for general information and use. Information and or prices can change without notice.
2. Pelle Dolce LLC is in no way affiliated or associated with Dolce Pelle LLC and / or Piero Belsuzarri. All trademarks reproduced on Pelle Dolce.com, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledge on our website.
3. Using any information or materials on Pelle Dolce.com is done at your own risk, for which we will not be responsible. It will be your responsibility to make sure that any product, service, or information that is available through our website meets your requirements and any health risks including contra-indications for any current medicines you are currently taking.
4. Pelle Dolce.com does contain material that is owned by or licensed to our company. The material includes, but is not limited to, the website layout, look, design, and graphics. Copying any of these materials is prohibited, unless we have provided you with an accordance with a copyright notice, which is part of these terms and conditions.
5. Neither Pelle Dolce.com, nor any third parties provide any guarantee or warranty as to the timeless, accuracy, suitability, performance or completeness of the materials and information that is found or offered on Pelle Dolce.com for any purpose. You acknowledge that the information and material may contain errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such errors to the fullest extent that is permitted by law.
6. From time to time, Pelle Dolce.com may also include links to other sites. These links are provided for your convenience to offer further information only. They don’t signify that we endorse these websites. We are not responsible for the for the information on any of these linked websites.
7. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent from Pelle Dolce.com
8. In order to protect the integrity of our brand, our company reserves the right to refuse or discontinue sales to any individual and or company that is reselling our product without permission in stores or online including eBay worldwide, Amazon Worldwide, or any other online shopping portal. If you would like to become an authorized re-seller/wholesaler, please contact our wholesale department by filling out our wholesale request form located on this website.
9. By using this website you agree and are here subject to all terms and conditions listed below. Please read carefully before using this website. If you do not want to be responsible for the terms and conditions, you may not use this website. You will agree to review the agreement periodically to be aware of any modifications to this Policy.
10. Copyright, Licenses and Idea Submissions ~ All of the content on this site is protected by international copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks on this site are property of Pelle Dolce™, its affiliates or other third party licencors. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, reproducing, republishing, uploading, posting, Transmitting or distributing any of the material from this site, including: text, graphics,code, and software. Publications, products, content or services referenced herein or on this website are the exclusive trademarks of Pelle Dolce™.
11. Use of the website ~ You must understand that, except for information, products or services are clearly identified as being supplied by Pelle Dolce™. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirement for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the website for the reconstruction of any lost data.
You will take complete responsibility and risk for use of this web site and the internet. Pelle Dolce™ provides this website and related information “as is” and does not make any warranties, representations or endorsements ( Including without limitation warranties of title or non infringement, or the implied warranties of merchant-ability).